My personal background has been an entrepreneurial ride to which I am very proud to share. I was raised in Compton California. The daughter of the 1st female African American Construction Specialist for the City of Los Angeles. Housing and neighborhood redevelopment runs through my veins. I watched my mother, as head of household, participate in the revitalization of forgotten areas with excitement and curiosity. Though construction was not my calling I am still very much part of building communities one parcel at a time. A family passionate about affecting change. My son, “Wes”, experienced his first rehab project at just 14 in 2007 and was hooked.
My most notable accomplishment since beginning in real estate in 2006 was the successful marketing of 32 hard-to-sell parcels in the California Kirkbride area of Pittsburgh’s Northside for the Brighton Place Associates. 18 multi-family, 4 houses and 1 commercial building. The balance were mixed commercial and residential lots. I took that project over the US to marketing sessions learning exactly the type of niche I prefer – portfolio dispositions & acquisitions. Working closely with PA Housing Finance Agency and Pittsburgh’s Urban Redevelopment Authority we were able to strike deals that would be the catalyst for dramatic change in a community. If you are ever in the area, stop by Brighton Place off Freeman.
I enjoy traveling the state of Pennsylvania placing cannabis business owners in 420 approved locations.
- Board Member and Volunteer at A For the People Insurance Institute in Pittsburgh’s Hill District AFTP’s mission is to provide career opportunities and training for our Veterans, Displaced Workers, and At-Risk Youth. (Visit aforthepeopleinstitute.orgto find out more about the program).
- Mentor at Westinghouse Middle School in the African American Achievement Trust through The Urban League – Pittsburgh and the United Way.
- CoFounder of Real Estate Trappin’. Homelessness abatement and Real Estate investment training for at-risk youth 17-24.
- Hobbies include Real Estate investing, beach cruiser biking, dancing and piddling around the house.
- Allegheny County Real Estate Investment group member. ACRE is Pittsburgh’s chapter of NREIA.
Awards and Designations
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
- Short-sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Certified Elder Service Coordination (CESC)
- Devoted Full Time Real Estate Professional.
- Member of the West-Penn Multi List.
- 25 Years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Current Pennsylvania Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Broker at Allegheny Cannabiz Insurance Services, Inc.
- Previous Proprietor of Deaderick Family Before & After School Care, Penn Hills, PA.
- Proudly worked as a Community Liaison for A For The People Insurance Institute.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.